Los Altos school featured in the assigned video seemed to benefit from video learning. Khan Academy videos are only one example of the possibilities with websites and databases focused on learning videos for students. The main benefit I see with video learning is the amount of time it would free up for the teacher to provide guidance during class for difficult concepts. Overall I enjoyed watching the video.
Sunday, September 11, 2016
Khan Academy Featuring Videos in Education
After listening to the speech about videos in education I believe they could be brought into the classroom as a positive tool for teaching. I especially liked the story I heard about the teacher who was able to assign lecture videos for homework for the students to watch and review and then during class time the students were assigned the homework from the lessons. That seemed to free up time for the teacher to be able to go to individual students for tutoring and help instead of the students doing the work at home and waiting until class to ask their questions. Therefore, I believe that videos in education could be a useful tool for the teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment