Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Mr. Walker's Presentation
I enjoyed the presentation from Mr. Walker about taking video with a smartphone. I especially loved, "think in shots" idea for filming. Since I do not own an IPhone I hope there are similar opportunities available for Samsung, like the adapter he showed to the class. The biggest lesson I took away was that lighting, sound, and the angle of the shot are important. I liked how he presented instructional videos that I could easily access after the presentation and review on a later project. Once I saw the improvement from a poorly shot video to the quality that could have been shot it inspired me. I feel like I could make great videos with a smartphone where before I thought that I was limited by the camera quality. Everything I learned from the presentation I will definately use the next time I plan to take a video with my phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment