The Alabama Learning Exchange website looked like the main source for teaching material in Alabama. I made an account with ALEX and used an e-mail I always check so that I can use ALEX after college. I liked that I could create my own lesson plans, podcasts, or learning assets. ALEX is convenient because the website allows for a personal workspace while creating new lesson plans or podcasts. This keeps all of the work you perform in ALEX in one place for convenience. After looking through ALEX I noticed there is also a tab on professional learning that gives information for ALEX training videos or professional development opportunities. After college I would use the professional learning tab, while continuing my education for a master's degree, to help me gain skills for administration in public school.
The ALEX program also has an ALEXville tab which allows users to communicate with fellow teachers and receive ALEX news. Overall, ALEX contained more material than I could even make use of today but I definitely took a mental note of this website for my use in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment