Sunday, October 2, 2016

Group Project Reflection

Reflecting back on the group video project, I learned more about how to work in a group and share ideas because everyone in the group participated well for this project. I also appreciate the tips our guest speaker gave us about shooting film on a phone. The tripod was the best piece of equipment we used. We did not use any other equipment besides the tripod and a smart board for some background pictures. Our next video project I would like to work with a spot light or backlighting to create dynamic shots.

Shooting the silly scenes were my favorite days working on this project in class. We ran short on time when it came to editing, but I learned that we need to set aside more than one day for editing. Our topic for the group video project was movement in the classroom. I loved that we were able to use a video from an actual elementary classroom as an example for our topic's argument. I also learned many facts and information about ways to integrate movement into a lesson plan. Fortunately I could even use some of the resources I found in a future classroom of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment